TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Asia TV Limited (“Company”) is conducting an audition to select suitable talent for their dance reality show titled "Dance India Dance Season 6" (“Show”) produced and organized by Essel Vision Production Limited (“Production House”) engaged by the Company ( both the Company and the Production House, collectively referred as the “Organizers”) in various locations (“Location”) on the schedule dates as may be advertised, published, intimated, mentioned shown, now or in future, by the Company on the its website, channel, newspaper or any other form of public advertisements (“Schedule Date(s)”), from time to time (“Activity”). By virtue of participating in the audition, the Participant and their parent or guardian (“Guardian”) agrees to sign this terms and conditions and confirms to agree to abide by the same as mentioned below:
• Each participant should (i) be either citizen/ resident of United Kingdom/ European citizen or a NRI
(ii) be within age group between 14* (fourteen) years to 35 (thirty five) years as on September 01, 2017 (iii) be medically fit
(iv) not have any criminal conviction
(v) not have an arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Activity (“Participant(s)”).
• The Participant specifically agrees, allows, grants and permits the Company or any party authorized by it to record (audio-video/audio or video) the participation process/performance at Activity, including but not limited to the performance and any interaction of the Participant with the Company or fellow Participant or any judges and/or representative of the Company, if any, of the Participant(s) rendered during entire Activity or any related series of video recordings which have been shot during the Activity on film, tape or digital or other electronic media and includes recording of any personal questions or conversations relating to the personal lives of the Participants (“Footage”) and agrees that the Footage may be used by the Company as it deems fit anywhere in the world at any time now or in the future, including but not limited for promotion of the Show. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the Footage vests exclusively with the Company worldwide in perpetuity and the Company is entitled to exploit the same in any manner it may deem fit
• The Participant agrees that they are in no way connected to the Company, channel, its subsidiary or affiliates or any Group Companies. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the Participant have provided wrong information to the Company of any nature.
• Participant agrees to follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Company from time to time in connection with the audition and the Show.
• The Participant agrees that his/her participation is of voluntary in nature and by his/her own risk and will have no claim against the Company on any account whatsoever. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to him/her.
• For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost and expense incurred in sending SMS or phone calls shall be borne by the Participant.
• The Participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his/her performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Company in perpetuity for the entire world.
• Company shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, discontinue and/or postponement of the audition or the Show.
• The entry made by each Participant is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. The Participant(s) agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or alternatives will be given to the Participant(s)
• The contest may be discontinued or terminated by the Company at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
• The Company reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
• The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Company to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or Terms and Conditions.
• The Participant will have to sign the appearance release form, non-disclosure agreement and/or such other documents as required by the Company in order to participate in the Activity of the Show
• Participant(s) are required to adhere to the verification process of the Company at the location where Activity will held which inter alia includes bringing original copies of their age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., driving license, passport, (“Documents”). Additionally, the Guardian(s) shall be required to provide the Company and/or the Production House requisite documentation i.e., original copy of passport, birth certificate, evidencing the relationship with the Participant(s). In the event the Participant and/or the Guardian of the Participant is a Non-Resident Indian (“NRI”) all requisite documentation requested by the Company and/or the Production House including visa and other ancillary permits need to be presented at the Location where the Activity will held. No costs shall be borne by the company towards the visas or any paperwork required.
• In the event Participant(s) fails to carry the Documents, the Participant(s) shall be denied entry to the Location and may not be allowed to participate in the Activity if decided by the Company. Additionally, the Company may at its sole discretion select another Participant from amongst the eligible Participant(s).
• Company shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non-fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
• All the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. No disputes regarding the participations/selection/rejection/broadcast or rights of the Participant will be entertained at any point of time. Decisions of the Company and/or the production house shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
• The Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify, the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma or lost opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) in connection with the Activity and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
• The Company, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or Guardians, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participant and/or Guardians arising from or pursuant to the Show or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participant and/or Guardians at any stage of the Activity whether or not caused (1) by the Participant’s participation in the Activity/Show, or being selected or disqualified including loss of opportunity, loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant and arising as a result of his/her participation in the Show, if selected; (2) as a result of the decisions of the Company; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation made and/or passed by the Company; (4) by any printing, typographical or technological errors in any materials associated with the Show and/or (5) enroute while coming to the Location. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, the Company expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to participation in the Activity. In no event will the measure of damages include, nor will the Company be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Participant and/or Guardian; or circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mumbai
• All rights in respect of this Terms and Conditions are reserved by the Organizers and are subject to change from time to time, without any prior intimation by the Organizers by way of publishing the same on its website. Participants and their Guardian, if any, agrees that they will would abide by same.
I have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereinabove. I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I agree to abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for participation of the audition and the show by way of my participation in an audition of the Show.